4 Day Master Classic Lash Course
We train individuals to do the individual Classic method. Full day 4 day one on one attention.
There is a theory and then practical area. You are able to take a model or we can provide one for you.
This is for individuals that want to do eyelash extensions as a full time business and be their own boss.
The training course for the 4 DAY MASTER CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS include:
- Introduction and history of the basic method.
- Sanitization, Health and Safety
- Methods of applying the classic lashes
- 6 tips and fabulous lash retention
- Feature and structures of eye shape.
- How to prevent ‘stickies’
- Eye preparation of lower lip and removal of eye makeup.
- Familiarity with tools and lash specifications.
- Eyelash Extensions removal
- Pricing of lash sets
- Customer communication and relationship
- Business Branding
- Business Marketing and networking
- and much more!!
Please check our website and social media for current dates.
Our 3 day lash course are full days 10:30am-6:30pm
- Must have good eyesight
- Must be over 15 years of age
- No signs of physical restrictions with hands or eyes
- A go getter !!
What you receive in training.
- Kit included
- Lifetime Premium Lashes support via email, facebook group and youtube.
- 10% discount on our website.
- Possible Job placement in Melbourne based salon affiliated with Premium Lashes
To receive the Lash certificate correct demonstration must be illustrated in:
- Completion of 20 models in total must be done.
- Completing applying individual lashes to the natural lashes without stickies.
- The use of adhesive
- Placement of different lashes individually of different curls.
- Eyelashes placed evenly with no large uneven spaces.
- No clumps of adhesive in the lashes.
- No adhesive on the client’s skin.
- No 2 eyelashes stuck together.
- Lashes curling in the right direction.
- Competent knowledge of theory and client communication.
Terms and Condition
Due to the high demand of seats a great respect is giving to purchases therefore.
- Payment must be made in full before class.
- 30 days notice must be given before cancellation in writing.
- Premium Lashes reserves the right to cancel any course at any time in the rare case this may need to occur. A full refund or the option to change your course date will be offered in this situation.
- Students cannot transfer registrations to another student.
- Deposits are non- refundable
- Closed toe shoes, hair tied back, and appropriate clothing must be worn always during class