Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. About Premium Lashes
(2) Premium Lashes as well as Premium Hair and Beauty, carries on business from the website.
(3) The goods and services described in this website are available from Premium Lashes Australia only.
(4) You and Premium Lashes may enter into a sale contract for the sale and supply of products and services described in this website, by you making an offer to Premium Lashes via the website, to purchase the goods and services at the specified price, subject to these Terms.
(5) The Premium Lashes logo and words and some images are Copyrightedd and used under a limited license by Premium Lashes.
(6) In these terms:
(a) “you”, “user”, “member”, and “guest” means anyone who visits and/or uses this website;
(b) reference to a “third party” in these terms includes a reference to any agent or contractor of Premium Lashes or of any of their related bodies corporate, and any person engaged by any of them, in the creation, provision or maintenance of the website or in the fulfillment of Orders made through the website, and includes any of them;
(c) a reference to the "website" means www.premiumlashes.com.au;
(d) "Order" means an offer made by you in response to an invitation to treat made by Premium Lashes via the website.
2. User Agreement
(1) By accessing and/or using the website, you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them, and an agreement is formed between us and you.
(2) These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and your access to this website may be terminated at any time without notice. Your continued use of the website following such amendment of these Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by these Terms as amended. We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or our third party.
3. Guests and Registered Users
(1) You may access and/or use the website as a guest or as a member.
(2) To become a member of the website, you must provide your name and address, telephone number, a valid email address and nominate a password. If you do not provide accurate and complete details we may not be able to activate your membership or supply products to you. You agree to keep your membership details current at all times by accessing your account via the website or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) You will receive an email from us as soon as practical after you create your membership account.
(4) We only permit one registration per email address.
(5) You must not use another members' account without permission.
(6) You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorised use of your password or account.
(7) If you forget your password you may click on the relevant link located on the website and we will email you a new password, or you may contact us at email@example.com
(8) We reserve the right to terminate a member’s account without notice for any reason whatsoever including without limitation, if you have breached or we suspect you have breached these terms.
4. Legal Capacity
(1) You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to register as a member of the website or purchase products from the website.
(2) Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that you:
(a) are over the age of eighteen (18) years;
(b) accept these terms;
(c) agree that you have entered into a legal contract with Premium Lashes in relation to these terms; and
(d) these terms, together with your order, constitute the entire agreement between you and Premium Lashes for the supply of products.
(3) Premium Lashes reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an order to be placed, for any loss or damage Premium Lashes may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor.
(1) Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the item cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order.
(2) Once an Order has been accepted, no cancellation of that Order is valid unless you receive our written communication endorsing the cancelled order.
(3) Your online Order must be paid for in full before we can begin arrangements for the manufacture or supply of the products to you.
(4) Representations of products for sale made by Premium Lashes via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat.
(5) You and Premium Lashes may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of products by you making an offer via the website to purchase a product at the price advertised on the website by:
(a) placing an electronic Order for the products using the website;
(b) you confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
(c) you making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery charges) on the website; and
(d) the acceptance of that offer by Premium Lashes.
(6) When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the product(s) only when:
(a) any requirements set out in these terms have been met;
(b) the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database;
(c) a record is created and stored in our database; and
(d) Premium Lashes receives in its account full payment from you for the product (including any applicable delivery and handling charges) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database.
(5) You acknowledge that:
(a) the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by Premium Lashes for reasons beyond either parties' reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems;
(b) to the extent permitted by law, Premium Lashes is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason;
(c) Premium Lashes may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and
(d) Premium Lashes may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
(6) You will receive an email from Premium Lashes as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(7) If your Order is not accepted by Premium Lashes, Premium Lashes will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
(8) Premium Lashes may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, the products on the website, or an error in your Order.
(9) Any representations made about stock availabilities are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If Premium Lashes cannot supply a particular product, Premium Lashes will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
(10) Premium Lashes will be deemed to have accepted your Order on the first to occur of issue to you by email of a tax invoice for the sale and the fulfillment of your Order.
6. Gift Vouchers
Premium Lashes is unable to accept a Premium Lashes Gift Voucher as a payment option for any online Order. However If you do have a Premium Lashes Gift Voucher you wish to use please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you further.
(1) Prices shown are in Australian dollars and does NOT include GST where applicable. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are subject to change.
(2) Each published saving in respect of a product is by reference to the lower of the recommended retail price of the manufacturer or the normal ticketed price of Premium Lashes.
(3) Images of products shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale via the website. Please contact the showroom for purchase of these products.
(4) Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
(5) We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
(1) All payments must be made in full prior to delivery.
(2) Payments must be made via the Bank Transfer, Credit Card or PayPal secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
9. Supply and Delivery
(1) Subject to you complying with these Terms and acceptance of your Order by Premium Lashes, Premium Lashes will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
(2) Products may not be available for immediate delivery. Premium Lashes will endeavor to deliver your Order within the lead time indicated at the time your order was placed. You agree that your Order for any item not In stock may take up to twelve (12) to fourteen (14) weeks to be delivered to you from the date you place your order. This timeframe is the average manufacturing lead time required by suppliers. Premium Lashes will contact you on receipt of your Order to notify you of the indicative delivery date.
(3) Other than in respect of Orders for Lash kits, or deliveries to regional or remote areas, if Premium Lashes gives you notice that it will be unable to deliver your Order within 10 business days of receipt of your Order, due to lack of stock, you may cancel your Order without charge, and Premium Lashes will arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
(4) Delivery times may be greater than 10 business days for regional or remote areas.
(5) Delivery dates are estimates only and we are unable to accept any liability for failure to deliver the products within the specified time resulting from shipment/delivery delays from our suppliers.
(6) Delivery times will be arranged with you in advance. If you are unable to accept delivery within 14 days from our first call, the invoice must then be paid in full. In addition, a storage fee of $100 per week will be payable. Storage fees will be invoiced to you on a weekly basis until delivery has been completed and are payable prior to final delivery.
(7) If there is no one available to accept delivery on the pre-arranged delivery date, you will be charged for transport and re-delivery costs.
(8) Should you arrange your own delivery then the goods become your responsibility upon collection from Premium Lashes's premises.
(9) All orders over AUD$150 receive free shipping. If an order is amended at the customers request and the total value is under AUD$150 then shipping costs must be paid by customer.
10. Delivery by Post or Carrier
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
(2) Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes.
(3) On acceptance of your Order by Premium Lashes, your Order will be dispatched to your specified delivery address generally within 10 business days of the date you placed your Order for items that are in stock.
(4) If you Order large or bulky items, Premium Lashes will contact you by telephone or email to arrange with you a suitable time for delivery.
(5) You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your Order.
(6) If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the dispatch of your Order.
(7) Premium Lashes will use its best endeavors to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however Space does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
(8) Premium Lashes reserves the right to make part deliveries of any Order and each part delivery will constitute a separate contract in respect of the products delivered. Failure to deliver all the products you have ordered will not invalidate the contract as regards any part deliveries.
(9) Premium Lashes cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.
(10) You are required to inspect your products when you take delivery of them. You will be required to note any damage on the delivery documentation which is presented to you by the carrier for signature. In all other cases you will be required to notify us in writing of any damage or shortages within seven (7) calendar days of delivery.
11. PayPal and credit card fraud
(1) The website employs the latest in EWAY and PayPal secure payment gateway to secure our payment systems.
(2) To the extent permitted by law, each of Premium Lashes, Premium Lashes and their related bodies corporate will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
12. Disclaimer and Indemnity
(1) To the extent permitted by law, each of Premium Lashes and each of their related bodies corporate exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
(a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
(b) you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
(c) personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
(d) any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers;
(e) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
(f) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or
(g) the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
(2) Except as expressly provided in these terms, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, Premium Lashes and its third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
(3) You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, Premium Lashes and each of their related bodies corporate, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these terms.
(4) This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
13. Order Enquiries
If you have any query about the progress of your Order please contact us at email@example.com Please have your Order number handy as shown on the email confirmation.
14. Damaged or Faulty Products and Refund Policy
(1) If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
(a) rights under the Refund Policy;
(b) legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
(c) to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
(2) Please choose carefully as Premium Lashes will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected..
15. Privacy and Personal Information
(2) The privacy of your personal information is important to Premium Lashes.
(3) Premium Lashes and its third parties may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal information may include your name, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.
(4) Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
(5) Premium Lashes does not store your credit card or banking details.
(6) Premium Lashes, its related bodies corporate and their authorised third parties, may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that Premium Lashes and/or its third party may use your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that Premium Lashes thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from Space or its third parties, please let us know and Premium Lashes will respect your request. You also agree that Premium Lashes may contact you by telephone to arrange delivery or collection of your Order.
(7) You may request Premium Lashes to remove your personal information from its database by emailing us at email@example.com
16. Force Majeure
Premium Lashes will not be liable for any delay in performing any of their obligations if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to, failure of or interruption in the provision of essential services such as electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries.
17. Governing Law
(1) These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, Australia. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of this agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
(2) If you access the website in a jurisdiction other than Queensland, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply. Premium Lashes makes no representations that the content of the website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
The failure by Premium Lashes to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by Premium Lashes.