Lash extensions After Care
Eyelash extensions in Classic or Volume (2D-6D lashes) form are very low maintenance. All you have to do is infills every 3-4 weeks. After you have applied the lash extensions to your clients natural eyes you should let them know how to look after them properly. This of course ill extend the longevity of the lashes and make infills less hard work. So give them a typed or written card instead of verbal instructions. Here are a few: DO NOT :
- Do not play and pull on them.
- Do not rub your lash extensions.
- Do not wipe your lashes with a rough cloth such a s a towel.
- Do not use oil makeup remover of sunscreen or facial moisturizer NEAR the eyelash line.!!
- DO not stay fully immersed under water or in a sauna for more than 1/2 hr straight after application.
- Do not wear shopping center brand mascara on lash extensions.
- Do not try to curl the lashes. They come already curled if not happy change the curl in the next infill appointment.
- Use a clean mascara brush to brush them every day. Help with de-tangling.
- Make infill appointments depending on lash growth (some clients grow faster than some)
- Sell you client either a lash serum to help with strength and growth. If they have weak thin lashes naturally HERE
- You can also suggest a Lash COATING to them. This will prolong the life of the lash extensions by providing a membrane to protect the adhesive bond on the natural lash. It protects the extended lash from oils, moisture, perspiration, dust and debris.
JUST LEAVE THE PRETTY LASHES ALONE. :)